Dr Deepak Natarajan
Dr Deepak Natarajan is one of the top interventional cardiologists in India, recognized for his groundbreaking work in percutaneous mitral balloon valvotomy with the Inoue Balloon catheter, and being the first cardiologist in the country to administer intracoronary and intravenous streptokinase in acute myocardial infarction. He has impeccable experience in the field of coronary angioplasty and stenting, percutaneous balloon valvotomy, biventricular pacing in CHF and ICD implantation for leading research institutes and organizations. Fix an appointment with one of the best cardiologists in Delhi, India, now.
Prevention by Yoga is far better than intervention
- A case of Prosthetic Valve Thrombosis
June 1, 2014
- PCI in Dextrocardia Situs Inversus and Severe Hypothyroidism
January 2, 2014 ASIA PCR SINGAPORE LIVE
- Acute ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Triggered by Drinking “Bhang”
January 1, 2014 ASIA PCR SINGAPORE LIVE
- Unprotected Left Main Ostial and Shaft PCI in a Patient with Impending STEMI
February 19, 2013 www.tctmd.com
- Massive Coronary Air Embolism During Primary PCI for Acute Inferior STEMI
November 28, 2011 www.tctmd.com
- Multistaged Multivessel Intervention During Primary Angioplasty for Extensive Anterior Myocardial Infarction
November 22, 2010 www.tctmd.com
- Primary PCI for Acute Inferolateral Myocardial Infarction with Sustained Monomorphic Ventricular Tachycardia
July 10, 2010 www.tctmd.com
- Possible Synergistic Effects of Intracoronary Tirofiban and Manual Thrombectomy in ST Elevation Anterior Myocardial Infarction
April 5, 2010 www.tctmd.com
- Intracoronary Tirofiban With Plain Balloon Angioplasty For Subacute Stent Thrombosis
February 16, 2010 www.tctmd.com
- Primary PCI For Acute Anterior Myocardial Infarction with Pulmonary Edema and LAD Ostial Stenosis
November 16, 2009 www.tctmd.com
- If a little running saves lives, Yoga most certainly should too
August 24, 2014 Times of India
- Direct Comparison of Intra-coronary Tirofiban with Intra-coronary Abciximab during Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction: A Pilot Randomized Study
January 1, 2012 EuroPCR
- Trans Radial Access for Diagnostic Coronary Angiography and Percutaneous Coronary Interventions: Current Concepts and Future Challenges
September 1, 2011 Coronary Angiography - The Need for Improvement in Medical and Interventional Therapy, Branislav Baskot (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-307-641-6, InTech.
- Primary PCI in a Patient of Inferior ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction in the Time of Severe Hyperkalemia: A Case Report
January 1, 2011 Indian Heart J. 2011; 63: 485-487
- Combined Intracoronary Glycoprotein Inhibitors and Manual Thrombus Extraction in Patients with Acute ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction - Does Incorporation of Both Have a Legitimate Role?
January 1, 2011 Interventional Cardiology, 2011;6(2):182-5
- Combined Intracoronary Tirofiban and Manual Thrombus Extraction During Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients with St Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction
January 1, 2011 EuroIntervention, 2011;7(suppl. M):59.
- Natarajan D, Mukherjee N. Combined Intracoronary Tirofiban and Mechanical Thrombectomy During Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients with ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction
January 1, 2011 (abstract)(in press) Eurointervention 2011
- Natarajan D. Attach doctors to federations for better awareness
September 11, 2010 Times of India 'The Crest'